|Title:||Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Location:||St. Cloud, Minn.|
|Facility:||Saint Scholastica Convent|
|Hours:||Full Time & Part Time|
|Shift:||Day; PM; Night shifts - Sign on Bonus Available|
Nursing Assistants - CNA
Are you searching for a work environment where respect, compassion, gratitude, and peace flourish? Are you looking for a flexible schedule? Whether you're looking for a temporary position while going to school, or a new career with meaning, the Nursing Assistant position at Sisters of the Order of St. Benedict St. Scholastica Convent (St. Cloud, MN ) is the place for you! The Sisters welcome you with warmth, acceptance, and joy. Enrich your life while making the difference in the lives of others!
Sign on Bonus Available!
$15.50 - $21.70 - increases with experience!
Shift differential: PM: $1.00/hour, NOC: $1.30/hour, and Weekend: $1.30/hour
Requires working every other weekend and every other holiday.
Not CNA certified? We can provide the training and experience to get your certification!
Job Summary: The Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing delegated or assigned home care tasks by the Home Care Coordinator and RN Case Managers of direct personal care and health-related services to Sister residents.
Essential Specific Job Duties
- Adheres to individualized written care plans, service plans, and procedures, assisting Sister residents with daily living personal cares including bathing, oral hygiene, dressing, hair care, toileting, bed changes, meal related tasks, and other daily activities.
- Assists Sister residents with body positioning, ambulation, lifts, and transfers.
- Communicates with Licensed Nursing staff regarding nursing assistant responsibilities.
- Observes and reports any changes or concerns of Sister residents’ conditions to Licensed Nursing staff and records information on appropriate forms.
- Takes and records temperatures, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and weights, plus assists with treatments per individualized care plans as directed by Licensed Nursing staff.
- Administers prescribed medications to Sister residents as directed by Licensed Nursing staff, complying with the medication administration system processes and procedures.
- Documents on Sister resident charts observations and activities in an accurate, complete and timely manner according to procedures and state and federal requirements.
- Answers call lights promptly and assists other employees.
- Provides care activities as instructed including routine delegated medical or nursing or assigned therapy procedures, and therapeutic or passive range of motion exercises.
- Protects Sister resident information according to policies and procedures and state and federal law.
- Performs all duties according to timelines and prioritizes work accordingly.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, in-services, and other required meetings.
- Serves as a positive role model for the organization by utilizing effective communication and encouraging teamwork through collaborative and cooperative interactions with all employees, departments and administration.
- Follows and supports all policies and procedures as established by the Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.