|Title:||Food Services Assistant Dining|
|Location:||St. Cloud, Minn.|
|Facility:||Saint Scholastica Convent|
|Hours:||Full Time 72 to 80 hours every two weeks|
|Shift:||9am - 6:30 pm, Every Other Weekend and Holiday|
Food Services Assistant/Dining – St. Scholastica Long Term Care Facility
Are you searching for a work environment where respect, compassion, gratitude, and peace flourish? If so, the Food Services Assistant at St. Scholastica (St. Cloud, MN) is the career for you. The Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict welcome you with warmth, acceptance, and joy. Enrich your life while making a difference in the lives of others!
Day/PM Shift available – 9 am - 6:30 pm
Includes working every other weekend and holiday
Shift differential: Weekend: $1.30/hour
Job Summary: The Food Services Assistant – Dining is responsible for the setting up prior to meals, serving meals, and cleaning up after meals.
Essential Specific Job Duties
- Resets tables according to diagram and seating charts and sets up guests tables as needed.
- Operates food temperature maintenance systems.
- Sets cold foods in buffet line according to procedure.
- Adds hostess service utensils to buffet line.
- Assists Sisters with menu selection, either by a written menu, walking with Sister, delivering special foods prepared in kitchen or makes food selections for Sisters who cannot choose foods.
- Portions, packages and labels foods for food orders, stocks all food service areas.
- Operates dishwasher, loading and unloading and returning dishes to the proper location.
- Responds to written communication and implements changes.
- Unpacks refrigerated and frozen foods and rotates stock.
- Reviews communication book daily to stay abreast of any changes.
- Operates all dining area beverage and food equipment and maintains equipment sanitation.
- Labels, dates and maintains appropriate levels of foods and supplies in service areas, and rotates stock, and reorders as necessary.
- Replaces cleaning chemicals in dishwasher and service areas.
- Follows guidelines for floor care, monthly cleaning and daily cleaning.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with guidelines for safety and sanitation
- Performs all duties according to timelines and prioritizes work accordingly following job analysis.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, in-services, and other required meetings.
- Serves as a positive role model for the organization by utilizing effective communication and encouraging teamwork through collaborative and cooperative interactions with all employees, departments, and administration.
- Follows and supports all policies and procedures as established by the Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict.
- 401K Match
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Click Apply Now!
Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.