Office Assistant - Human Resources
|Title:||Office Assistant - Human Resources|
|Location:||St. Cloud, Minn.|
|Facility:||Saint Scholastica Convent|
|Hours:||Regular Full Time - 40 hrs/wk|
|Shift:||Day, Monday through Friday|
The Office Assistant - Human Resources is responsible for providing general office support for the day-to-day operations of human resources funnnnnnnctions and duties.
- Meets regularly with the Director of Human Resources.
- Provides clerical and general office support (typing, filing, copying, databases, etc.) for the Department of Human Resources.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all Human Resource Department information.
- Communicates with all persons in a professional, diplomatic, and personable manner, supporting the Mission by treating people with dignity and respect, when interacting in-person with employees, by telephone, and through written correspondence.
- Prepares internal and external business correspondence and distributes internally and/or mails as directed.
- Assists with the maintenance of Human Resources databases as directed.
- Assists with filing of Human Resource Department records, maintaining an efficient filing systems including print and electronic records.
- Enters information accurately into Human Resource databases maintaining database integrity, and generates scheduled or requested reports.
- Assists with the record processing of new hires, employee status and benefit changes, and employee terminations in a timely manner.
- Assists with tracking employee training records and employee Job Performance Appraisals.
- Posts internally job openings as directed, hard copy plus electronic on organization website.
- Assists as directed with placing external job postings including newspaper classified ads, MN Work Force, and on various job board locations.
- Assists with the tracking and distribution of applications/resumes.
- Compiles Human Resource new hire orientation packets for new employees.
- Assists with new hire Human Resource employee orientations as directed.
- Creates temporary name badges and orders permanent name badges.
- Serves as a resource for employees providing employee forms, general information, etc., and directs employees to the Director of Human Resources for service as appropriate.
- Serves as a positive role model for the organization by utilizing effective communication and encouraging teamwork through collaborative and cooperative interactions with all employees, departments and administration.
- Follows and supports all policies and procedures as established by the Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict.
- Improves self in any way possible to enhance job performance.
- Supports/promotes the Order, its Mission, Values, programs and achievements to the public and other employees.
- Identifies organizational problems and opportunities for improvement and brings solutions and suggestions to management’s attention.
- Functions as a team member by assisting, supporting, and encouraging other employees in any way possible.
- Performs readily other job duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 Year Post High School Education
- Minimum of 1 year Experience Preferred..
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications