|Title:||Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Location:||St. Cloud, Minn.|
|Facility:||Saint Scholastica Convent|
|Hours:||Full Time and Part Time|
|Shift:||Day; PM; Night shifts - $1,000.00 Sign on Bonus for FT night shift, $500.00 Sign on Bonus for PT night shift|
Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA
Sign on Bonus: $1.000.00 for FT Night Shift, $500.00 for PT Night Shift
$14.25 – $17.10
Shift differential: PM: $1.00/hour, NOC: $1.30/hour, and Weekend: $1.30/hour
Requires working every other weekend and every other holiday.
Job Summary: The Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing delegated or assigned home care tasks by the Home Care Coordinator and RN Case Managers of direct personal care and health-related services to Sister residents.
Essential Specific Job Duties
- Adheres to individualized written care plans, service plans, and procedures, assisting Sister residents with daily living personal cares including bathing, oral hygiene, dressing, hair care, toileting, bed changes, meal related tasks, and other daily activities.
- Assists Sister residents with body positioning, ambulation, lifts, and transfers.
- Communicates with Licensed Nursing staff regarding nursing assistant responsibilities.
- Observes and reports any changes or concerns of Sister residents’ conditions to Licensed Nursing staff and records information on appropriate forms.
- Takes and records temperatures, blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and weights, plus assists with treatments per individualized care plans as directed by Licensed Nursing staff.
- Administers prescribed medications to Sister residents as directed by Licensed Nursing staff, complying with the medication administration system processes and procedures.
- Documents on Sister resident charts observations and activities in an accurate, complete and timely manner according to procedures and state and federal requirements.
- Answers call lights promptly and assists other employees.
- Provides care activities as instructed including routine delegated medical or nursing or assigned therapy procedures, and therapeutic or passive range of motion exercises.
- Protects Sister resident information according to policies and procedures and state and federal law.
- Performs all duties according to timelines and prioritizes work accordingly.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, in-services, and other required meetings.
- Serves as a positive role model for the organization by utilizing effective communication and encouraging teamwork through collaborative and cooperative interactions with all employees, departments and administration.
- Follows and supports all policies and procedures as established by the Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program