|Title:||Nursing Team Support - FT|
|Location:||St. Cloud, Minn.|
|Facility:||Saint Scholastica Convent|
|Hours:||FT - 40 hrs/wk - 80 hrs/two wk pay period|
|Shift:||Day, 5:30 am - 2:00 pm|
Job Summary: The Nursing Team Support is responsible for providing delegated or assigned home care tasks by the Home Care Coordinator and RN Case Managers of direct personal care to Sister residents.
Full Time Day shift 5:30 am – 2:00 pm
Includes working every other weekend and holiday.
Shift differential – PM: $1.00/hour, NOC: $1.30/hour, and Weekend: $1.30/hour
Essential Specific Job Duties:
• Communicates with Licensed Nursing Staff regarding Nursing Team Support responsibilities.
• Assists sister residents with personal care as assigned.
• Greets and assists residents as they participate in dining services, Wellness Service and other Sister resident activities
• Adheres to individualized written care plans, service plans, procedures, and assisting Sister residents with daily living personal cares including, oral hygiene, dressing, hair care, toileting, bed changes, meal related tasks, and other daily activities.
• Assists Sister residents with body positioning, ambulation, and transfers.
• Observes and reports any changes or concerns of Sister residents conditions to Licensed Nursing staff and records information on appropriate forms.
• Documents on Sister resident charts observations and activities in an accurate, complete and timely manner according to procedures and state and federal requirements.
• Answers call lights promptly and assists other employees.
• Protects Sister resident information according to policies and procedures and state and federal law.
• Performs all duties according to timelines and prioritizes work accordingly.
• Attends and participates in staff meetings, in-services, and other required meetings.
• Serves as a positive role model for the organization by utilizing effective communication and encouraging teamwork through collaborative and cooperative interactions with all employees, departments and administration.
• Follows and supports all policies and procedures as established by the Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Paid time off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program